The Ottawa-Carleton District School Board (OCDSB) is undertaking a search for a new Director of Education.
The OCDSB is inviting parents, community partners, school councils, committee members, students, and staff to take a few minutes and share your thoughts on these questions:
- How would you define success for our Director of Education over the next five years?
- What are the pressing issues that will require the Director’s immediate attention?
- What core competencies (i.e. experiences, knowledge, qualities, etc.) would you consider mandatory? Nice to have?
- Why would becoming the Director of OCDSB at this time be an attractive opportunity?
- Do you have any names to suggest?
If you wish to provide input, please complete the online survey by June 15th, 2018.